Sunday, October 21, 2012

Why Arbonne?

So today I was posed the question, why do you want to be a part of the Arbonne family? When I first decided to join I had one reason, to make some money. However as I learned more and more about the company I realized my reasons were much deeper than that. Here are my top 10 reasons in no particular order:

1. More choices for my family. I wanted to have options for my family whether it is better schools, staying at home, buying a new house or going on vacation.

2. Getting to go clothes shopping and not feel guilty :)

3. Being a part of a team who are just as dedicated to these products and opportunities as I am.

4. Being a provider of healthy, pure products for everyone.

5. Being an enabler and supporter of other people in this business who are just like me.

6. Having the satisfactory of reaching specific goals and becoming my own boss.

7. Being a part of a company whose first concern is the purity of the product, not the bottom line.

8. Having people question my age because of the amazing products I get to use on my skin.

9. Reliving the financial pressures felt by my family.

10. To be able to drop my kids off at school in the morning and pick them up in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment