Saturday, October 20, 2012

My first Order

Well I just made my first order and I couldn't be more excited. For those of you that know me, you know shopping isn't really my thing (I know weird) but I had so much fun picking out the different products. In fact I had to use some serious restraint to stay within my initial budget. I can't wait for everything to get here so I can start to play. Here is what I decided on the first time around :

Health & Wellness
The 30 Day Feeling Fit Kit - includes Chocolate protein shake mix, Pomegranate Energy Fizz Sticks, Chocolate Fit Chews, Herbal Detox Tea, Daily Fiber Boost and a Feeling fit guide.
7-Day Body Cleanse
3 Protein Shaker Cup
SeaSource Detox Spa Body Sample, 10-Pack qty 1-9
SeaSource Detox Spa Foaming Sea Salt Scrub



Anti-Aging
RE9 Advanced Cleanser
RE9 Advanced Regenerating Toner
RE9 Advanced Renewal Serum
RE9 Advanced Firming Body Cream
RE9 Advanced Travel Set


Unfortunately I had so many things in and out of the cart, I forgot to get by baby line products, but I guess that gives me an excuse to place another order sooner rather than later! Hopefully if you are reading this you will be getting some samples soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment