Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sign me up!

I have recently decided to join the Arbonne team. I have decided to document my journey of becoming an Arbonne Consultant. I have been a fitness and health enthusiast for over 10 years of my life. However, after recently having my second child, I took a good look at my overall health. I thought about what a healthy lifestyle really means. I realized that although I exercise regularly and try to eat well, I have not been consistent with my health in all facets of my life. I have been using products that have chemicals in them that are doing damage to myself and my family. I have not been aware of the carbon imprint I have been leaving on the earth. Bottom line, cheap products means cheap ingredients.   

So where does that leave me? It leaves me on the doorstep of the Arbonne company ready to jump in feet first. It leaves me nervous about a new business adventure. Most importantly it leaves me excited about the chance to not only start a business opportunity for myself and potentially others, but to complete the circle of health and wellness that I have left partial for so many years. 

I invite you to join me on my journey as both Arbonne client and Arbonne Consultant. I look forward to showing you (and myself) how amazing these products are and what they can do for you both physically and mentally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment